Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am SICK to my STOMACH

Our van got broken into on Monday night while we were shopping at Costco. I thought they only took a few things, but as I am getting packed for Disneyland, I realize they have taken a lot more. Including our video camera with priceless and precious family videos which include Landen and Serenity's birth, birthdays, holidays, and the list goes on. I have cried and now I am just sick to my stomach. Why do people have to be so heartless? I am going to put a reward in the paper for the return of the videos....I don't care about anything else. I know it is probably a long shot, but it will make me feel a little better.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am so sorry! I can't even imagine what you are going through. I will pray that somehow you WILL get those movies back!!