Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where to begin...


I know everyone has felt like this one time or another...or feel this way all the time :) I have so many different "projects" going on I don't know where to begin. There are some that I am really excited about and want to do, but others take precident due to time constraints. I end up stressing about what to do and not doing any of them because I try to do a little something for everything...so TODAY it STOPS. I am making a list of everything I need/want to do and then prioritizing in order of importance/when it HAS to be done.
Here is my list in no particular order YET:

Bills/filing in order
Finish my book
Reunion meeting samples/examples/questions
Heartfelt Blessings - I am starting a Scrapbook Club (very excited what I really want to work on :)
Ren's b-day party reservations
Clean Van
Halloween Costumes (make sure I have everything)
Thank You's
Clean Garage (least favorite thing on the list)
Christmas Gift list
Take a Family Picture
Order Landen's pictures
Design Team Entry

Now the hard part...putting them in order of importance! Wish me luck!
(pic by The Shane H)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I feel like this ALL the time...too much to do and no time to do it. I need to be smart like you and make a list so that I remember what I'm supposed to do. Good luck! =)