Monday, April 14, 2008

BFF's Baby Shower



At the end of March I along with the rest of Cindy's family threw her a baby shower. It was sooo much fun. Cin looked great and was a crack up as usual. Before we cut the cake she stood in front of everyone and thanked them for coming, but first she said, "I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having twins!" Her mom about had a heart attack. In true "Miller" fashion Cin had to livein' up the party. :) The second picture is of Me, Chrissy, Cindy, A'briel, and Melyssa... we were all cheerleaders, all four years of high school and we can still stand to be around each other :)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Haha was she really having twins??

Heather said...

No she is not having twins :) She is just hilarious!

Misty said...

Cindy looks great! You tell her that she better call me when she has that baby. Tell her that the sitting fee is on me! =)