Monday, July 21, 2008

Old School


So, I was at my parents about a month ago cleaning out a few things and I ran across this poster. My best friend in high school and is still my bff today, Cindy, made this for me for my 16th birthday. It brought back so many fun memories. I spent my 16th birthday at Disneyland at the National Cheerleading Competition. I totally forgot we use to put "SH" on the front of words... so instead of "thanks" we would say "shanks"... I was "Sheather" and she was "Shindy". I had a boyfriend at the time so she put H.H. + DJ and then my favorite 2 favorite parts are: (1) "Uh, Oh! you know what this means: Car, License, Freedom, Older Boys!" and (2) She cut out these letters that were on a bookmark that spelled out my name in sign language... we had algebra together and we weren't supposed to talk after we were done taking tests so we would use sign language! :) Ahhh, Shindy!!! My life would be dull and not nearly as funny without you in it. You are such a blessing in my life. I love you tons!

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

I had a large poster, too, from my childhood. I like yours. Aren't memories like this just too much fun?