Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's a BOY!


K, so I thought for sure I was going to be able to wait and not find out what we were having until the baby was here, but I couldn't. I am sooooo glad we found out!! This way we could prepare Miss Serenity. When we told her we were having a boy she cried! Like seriously cried and was so upset!! I told her that we would get to do girly things and leave the boys home with daddy... she liked that idea. We went to the Carter's outlet the next day and she loved picking out baby boy clothes for the baby... she wanted to get everything!! Now, we just have to figure out a name... we are having a really difficult time, but we have 4 months to think of one.

3 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

awww!! A Boy!! Congrats!!!

april said...

yay - boy!! I know what you mean -- when Addie found out that my sis was having a boy -- which was the first baby boy on my side (now there are 3 out of 11) - she burst into tears. So I had to really prepare her when I was pregnant with Jackson that it may be a boy and boys are not bad :)

Misty said...

What about Parker??