Friday, January 23, 2009

Lists


So, according to my little gadget on the right there... baby is due in 56 days, but I am being induced 10 days early which means there are actually 46 days and then there is always the chance that the baby can come before that, especially since I am reading 5 1/2 weeks ahead. No, that is not a typo... as of my last appointment my uterus was a little on the large side. Therefore, I am inundated with lists and becoming quite overwhelmed. There is so much to do in so many different parts of my life that I don't know where to start. So today I am going to make a Gi-gormous list of everything and then put it in order of importance and then into day by day lists. Doug and I are giving talks in Sacrament on Sunday and Ren has a primary talk on Sunday too so I think I better put those at the top of my list. :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wish we could be there to see your talks. =) Good luck!