Monday, March 9, 2009

Fingers Crossed

Tomorrow is the DAY!!! I am supposed to call at 6:30am to be sure the labor and delivery staff has enough staff to induce me and if they do then I will be going in at 7am to start the induction process. I was induced 2 weeks early with Serenity so I know what to expect... my only fear is that they won't have enough staff and I will still be pregnant. I've been walking my bum off trying to get things going on their own. There are some other things like Castor oil, etc. that I can try, but I'm not really wanting to go to that extreme. We are heading from my parents to my in-laws this evening (they live 5 minutes from the hospital :) So, hopefully next time I post it will be pictures of our new little guy. Love to all!

3 comments:

Angela said...

can't wait to hear what happens... good luck with everything and here's to a new Brandow!

Misty said...

I can't wait either! =) I just hope it is on Tuesday so that I'm able to be there! =)

Love ya!

Veronica Milan said...

YAY!!!