Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Parker is 2 months old


I love this pic of Parker because it is a huge smile and all you see is gums! Parker is so sweet! What a blessing he is in our lives. He has learned to roll over from his tummy to his back... he mostly does this when he is mad, but he has learned to do it as soon as he is on his tummy so he is avoiding the getting mad part. He is full of smiles and making all sorts of fun noises. He "talks" to each of us and has lots to say. Serenity and Landen still can't get enough of him. They are so helpful. They do not like the baby crying... as soon as he starts one of them is right there with his paci or talking to him. A couple of days ago, I was trying to get something finished for Serenity and Landen outside and the baby was crying in his crib for a total of 5 minutes and Ren told me that I was not a nice mommy to let my baby cry like that.

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a cute picture! I love his smile! I can't believe he is 2 months old. Before we know it...he'll be walking!