Sunday, August 15, 2010

Book of Mormon Read-a-thon


I had an AMAZING experience this past week that I will NEVER forget! Thanks to my mommy who came and watched my kiddos, I had the opportunity to join the Young Women of our ward and read the Book of Mormon cover to cover in just over 29 hours. We started on Thursday, August, 12 at 4pm and ended with a testimony meeting around a fire at 9:00pm on Friday, August 13. The Young Women are crazy but amazing girls and I am so happy I could be a part of this wonderful experience. My testimony of the Book of Mormon grew so much. It is such an inspiring book that changes people's lives. It is most definitely another testament of Jesus Christ and how blessed we are to have it in our lives. I was humbled by the stories and sad that i have taken it for granted for so long. Thank you Kolette for inviting me... I had so much fun!

No comments: