Sunday, May 6, 2007

7 Random Things to Know About Me

Let the Randomness begin....

1. Everything has it's place!
I don't know if you would call it random or OCD, but once my house is picked up and cleaned I go around to make sure everthing is in place. It could mean centering something or moving something 1/4" so it is in its "proper" place. The good news is, everything doesn't have to be perfect all the time!

2.I BUST a move a least once a day!
After 12 years of ballet, tap, and jazz, and 8 years of cheerleading it is bound to happen. My favorite is the flower corp. ballet number from the Nutcracker...I can seriously remember most of the dance...I was in the flower corp for 5 years and we didn't change much of the dance. I can also bust out the Peace dance that I learned at Cheer Camp my freshman year in high school. My high school friends can attest to the countless times we performed this dance.

3. I LOVE school supplies...too.
Misty listed this as one of her random things too. It must be the teacher in us. I love office supplies and especially school stuff. In fact, every year the Christian radio station in Fresno does a back to school little thing where you buy a backpack and load it up with new school supplies and then donate it and it will go to those students who can't afford school supplies. This seriously helps me not buy un-needed school supplies for myself. I can buy for those who really need it!

4. I LOVE to Color!
Come on (Misty) I know you like it too! In fact, Misty, do you remember when I was living at Grammie's house and you and Danny would come over to hang out with me and Doug and you and I would color while the boys played video games. I think I still have our pictures somewhere. I could color all day. Ren and I have fun sitting down and coloring a picture from one of her bazillion coloring books.

5. I use to wear socks in the swimming pool.
Thanks to heredity and dance I have a bunion the size of Texas on my left foot. I was so self consious about the way my foot looked that I would always wear socks....no sandals....at some swim parties I remember wearing socks in the pool. I don't know if someone said something at one time and then I was forever more traumatized or what. Dancing on pointe for 4 years made it worse. I am better now, but still not comfortable...I don't want people staring at my feet thinking...GROSS! Hopefully I will get surgery to correct it soon!

6. I like to add endings to names and words.
The Volster (my mother-in-law), The Lesanator (my father-in-law), friendilious (from my blog), and many more. I don't know why I do it, but I do. So far, the Volster is the one that has stuck the most out of any of my made up words. I even have her in my cell phone as the Volster.

7. I am a doodler.
I doodle all the time...especially when I am on the phone. And when people are asking me info. on the phone like for a phone number or address...I write it down, even if it is my own address. I cannot not doodle!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I love to doodle too....I forgot that one! I doodle all the time!

I can totally see you in the pool with socks on, I might have even seen you with socks on! =) Ohh...what about the floppy sock!

Thanks for writing your random things. I love learning new things about you but I think I knew all of them but the 1st one.

Misty said...

Just like I call you Heathdog or I call Chase, Chasers....that is too funny!