Thursday, May 17, 2007

From A to Z

A- age: 28
B- bed size: queen
C- Chore you hate: laundry!
D- Dessert you love: Brownie Sundae from Applebees
E- Essential start of your day: Landen yelling "MA-MA!" and Ren saying "Good Morning Mommy. Did you have good sleeps!"
F- Favorite musical artist: Tim McGraw
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H- Have to Have: my computer and cell phone
I- Instruments you play: Natha
J- Job title: Domestic Engineer and Telecommunications Rep.
K- Kids: 2; Serenity (3.5 years old) and Landen (20 months old)
L- Living arrangements: Dougie, Serenity, Landen and Me along with the two kitty cats Jax and Jossie
M- Most favorite month: Don't really have one. It changes each year. This year I would say June because I get to go to Detroit for my Telecommunications company and to CKU with Misty!
N- Nickname: Heath (my close friends), Babe (Dougie), Toot (My Daddy)
O- Ordered last on the internet: Gymboree clothes from Ebay
P- Phobia: Floppy Sockobia
Q- Quote: Our lives are the only meaningful expression of what we believe and in Whom we believe. And the only real wealth, for any of us, lies in our faith.”
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 1 Matthew (23 in 6 days)
T- Traffic tickets you've received: 1 - a CHP pulled on the freeway inbetween me & another car then he got behind me and pulled me over for tailgating him. The worse part was after being at the hospital for 48 hours straight I went home to take a shower and was heading back up to see if my mom was going to pull through...thankfully she did!
U- Unique Talent: Natha
V- Veggie you hate: Too many to list...
W- Worst habit: Biting my fingernails
X- What body part would you Xerox?: My bum...with clothes on of course.
Y- Yummy food you make: Muddy Buddies...Teryaki Chicken wings
Z- Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: