Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby Showers!


This year has been a year of many baby showers. I was able to help throw a shower for my bff Cindy in March and last weekend I helped my mom with a shower for my cousin. Here is last weekends shower decorations. I took one of the animals from her baby bedding that I found on babiesrus.com and made her invitation, centerpieces, favors, and cake to match. We got glass jars to can fruit in and used those for vases. We tied a brown and blue ribbon (from Hallmark) around the vase and then used the lion with a pop dot in the center of the ribbon. I bought 2 big mums and cut the flowers off of them for the flowers. The favors were 3 Hershey kisses in a small clear bag tied with blue or brown ribbon. I made a tag that said, "Tiffany's Shower 5.10.08 Kisses from Baby Carter", then I put a tiny lion with a pop dot on each tag.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Ok I am one of your HB members (which I will get the pages to you by deadline. thanks for the reminder) but all the baby shower stuff is so adorable. Did you make the cake too? Wow. I am throwing a shower for a friend in my ward too and I am doing brown and blue as well. I might borrow your party favor idea. it is so adorable!
Well take care and thanks for the reminders.