Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Fun




Since the kiddos and I have all summer to hang out I have been trying to come up with things we can do for fun! This last week we had "Cooking Class". The kids made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies. They did everything. We talked about what a recipe was along with a spatula, and measuring cups. It was a lot of fun! Some other things we are going to do this summer are: Money, Zoo using Brown Bear and Polar Bear books by Eric Carle, Word a Day, Art Fun, Bugs, and more.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

we need to plan a zoo trip together...better yet, you should join our mommy group on Weds We go out once a month...but you and I can meet at near by parks, the zoo, young at art, gymnastics beat, chuck-e-cheese (early in the AM before the rush...just to hang out! Let the kids RUN!!!

heheh

Let me know! I would love to do the zoo...