Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh Landen-poo


I had to take a picture of Doug today for a hospital requirement and of course Mr. Landen wanted some of the action. He was being so silly. When I woke Landen up from his nap today he was soooo hilarious. He was totally out of it and he kept saying, "Where's my tail, where's my tail?" while turning in circles trying to see his bum and feeling for "his tail". I asked if he was dreaming and he smiled. Later he told me he was dreaming that he was a kitty. WOW! I was seriously laughing forever.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

aww he is so funny. It must be that age, because Ethan pretends to be a dog. heheh

Misty said...

Too cute...Chase saw this and keep saying I want to see Landen.

Veronica said...

WHAT You're pregnant!!? OMG!

Congrats! We want to start trying in Dec. but not 100% sure. hahah


awww so excited for you Heather!!