Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dancing Machine


So, Serenity has decided to take a stab at dancing. She always gets really excited and then says she is too shy. Some days I have to throw her in the studio and then there was a day like today where she went with little struggle. It is all a control thing, because once she is in there she loves it and can't stop smiling. They first do tap... they have been doing a little routine to Where's my gal? It is adorable! Ballet is second and she loves when the stuffed kitty and dog watch them and then give them kisses after they are done. When she gets out she always asks,"Did I do such a good job?" And of course I say "Yes, you did wonderful!"

2 comments:

Misty said...

So cute in her little dance outfit. =)

Veronica Milan said...

aww I want a baby girl now! Blah!