Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bunk Buddies



With the new baby coming in March we are doing some cleaning and rearranging. We are very blessed to have a four bedroom home. Thanks to Aunt Dawna we bought Tanner's "old" bunk beds from her and put them in Ren's room. We are now in the process of combining Landen and Ren's room and making Landen's room into the baby's room. The first night I think it took them 3 hours to finally stop talking and go to sleep. Each night is a challenge trying to get them to sleep, but I am hoping by the time baby comes home they will be adjusted. I know it is probably wishful thinking :) They are having fun that is for sure.

1 comment:

Misty said...

That is too cute! They look so big. It is so funny that the 2nd picture looks just like something Chase does too...such boys! =)

I was worried about Chase and Isabella here at the resort because they are sleeping in the second bedroom together. They've actually been doing great. I'll keep my fingeres crossed.