Sunday, August 30, 2009

Landen meets his Teacher


Landen starts pre-school at Children's Activity Center this Tuesday. Last Thursday he was able to meet his teachers, Mrs. Shelton (who was also Serenity's teacher at CAC) and Ms. Collins. Right now there are only 5 kids in his class and three of them are siblings to kids that Serenity went to pre-school with so he already knows them and has been playing with them for 2 years, so hopefully Tuesday will be easier for him. However, he already told me he was going to cry when I dropped him off :(

1 comment:

Misty said...

I can't believe the boys are already starting pre-school...where does the time go!!

Chase is super excited and can't wait to go to "Sissy's old school". I hope it doesn't cry...that will break my heart.

I can't wait to meet our teachers. Chase is going to have 6.