Sunday, August 30, 2009

Serenity's First Day of Kindergarten






What an exciting day! Full of different emotions! Happy, Excited, Nervous, Scared! She had a great first day. I made a sign just like Grammie did for me every year Kindergarten through College. Serenity complained of her tummy hurting in the morning (a little nervous I think). Since she has afternoon kindergarten from 11:45-3:15 it was a long morning of anticipation. Her teacher Mrs. Sagouspe is super sweet and Serenity is warming up to her quickly. The second day of school was a different story, she cried and said she wanted to go back to pre-school, but the rest of the week was good:)

2 comments:

Misty said...

What a big girl! I think that is cool that you are able to carry on a tradition in your family! =)

april said...

ahh - yay! It's so hard when they grow up. I was the one that cried the first day I took Addie to school :) Hope she has a great year -- I'm sure she will. Addie loved kindergarten.