Tuesday, January 1, 2008

In 2008 it is all about...


BECAUSE NICE MATTERS!

That is my theme for the year! I am challenging myself along with my family to make NICE matter. I have lots of goals this year, but above all I hope to make a difference this year in the lives of those around me. I am going to try really hard to post different acts of kindness on my Heartfelt Blessings Blog (you can check it out by clicking on "Heartfelt Blessings" to the right :) I am starting a scrapbooking club that is about giving and will touch the lives of people in our community who are in need of hope! May your 2008 be a year of good health, happy memories, and heartfelt blessings. (pic by M.C. Martin)

3 comments:

Angela said...

You are already one of the nicest people I know. Everyone that knows you is going to have a great 2008!

Veronica said...

I can hardly wait!!

Veronica said...

Heather, thanks for your sweet comments.

I WILL be there on wed. & next Sat is our DT crop. Can't hardly wait. Lisa a local scrapper is also going Wed night. She is on my list under the title "cuppy cake".

If you can make let me know. Whenever you can make it tell me...I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU. email me on myspace when you go. :D