Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tag I'm It! 7 Random things about me...

Tagged by my new Fav Friend Veronica

1. I clean when i'm mad. Of course I try to clean other times too, but when I am mad the first thing I do is start cleaning the kitchen.

2. I bust a move on a daily basis. Usually in the living room. I can still remember the dance to Flower Corps. in the Nutcracker from 1995!

3. I hate my feet! I use to wear socks in the swimming pool when I was younger.

4. I sucked my thumb until I was 10.

5. I love to organize things.

6. I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards, but will send them out this week. I guess they are Happy New Year cards :)

7. I've written a children's book and want to get it published someday.


So here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them..Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Misty
Angela
Jared and Kim

The other people with blogs I know already have been tagged! :)

9 comments:

Veronica said...

That is so very awesome! I'd love to see that book. Someday...

Cleaning when your mad beats eating like a pig (that would be me). hhehe

Heather said...

Oh, I do my share of eating when I am stressed! :)

Misty said...

I don't think I clean when I'm anything. I just clean because I know I have to! =)

I'm like Rock'nmama. I EAT!!! Not a great thing!

I'll post mine right now.

Angela said...

I sucked my thumb for a long time too! Does that mean anything? I actually did this back in Feb 2007... check it out. It is titled Weird & Me!

Veronica said...

Hey, I am attending that crop tomorrow night. Hope you will be there. If not, no worries. I get there around 6:30. I can't buy anything. I repeat...I can't buy anything...ugh....:D

I've scrapped 7 layouts from the stash. Blah.....I still need a buttload to go.

Lisa said...

dang, i would love to meet you too! i'm definitely planning on going next week, so you should go too!! that would be awesome!

Veronica said...

Hello, I will see you on Sat!!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica said...

You're totally a lucky ducky! I wish my parents or in-laws watched my boy (overnight). I'm sure it's a much needed break :) I totally understand that! lol you have 2 kids....blah...I would be bald for sure!

Sat. I will be there. I'm going to try REAL hard to stay away from all the stuff. (I will finish my LO for store credit and I will use those $10 just like a kid). heheh