Tuesday, February 13, 2007

5 years



Well, it has been 5 years ago tonight that Danny, Misty, Doug, and I were spending the night in a MOTEL (and I do emphasize the word MOTEL). Doug was so grouchy. I don't know if it was because he clogged the toilet and had to call the front desk to bring up a plunger or what (ha ha ha!) The next morning he was in a much better mood. On Valentine's day 5 years ago we were sealed in the Oakland Temple by Elder Speed. It was a day I will never forget. I learned how truly important family is. It was a difficult day because I wasn't able to share it with my Mom and Dad, but I know that Heavenly Father wanted me there. The temple brings such peace in my life...something I don't get to experience too often. I definitely need to make more of an effort to attend more often.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Temple Anniversary!!! We love you guys!

That was a fun night even though Doug was grouchy!

Wow! That was before kids. I can't even remember that far back.

We need to do a trip with just the four of us one day! That would be tons of fun!

Kids change everything!! But that's a good thing. =)

Ryan said...

Happy temple Anniversary! Im so proud of you and Doug! You two are such wonderful people. Keep up the good work.