Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What is a true friend?

To me a true friend is someone you can count on no matter what. Someone you feel comfortable around just being you. To me it is so hard to make a true friend. It seems like I am able to make lots of "friends/aquaintances", but a true friend is a little more complex. Sometimes I feel that I have made a true friend, but then something happens that makes it obvious that maybe I thought we were closer than we actually were. I know I am being vague, but just needed to vent a little. One thing for sure, I do have a handful of true friends that mean the world to me...you know who you are...they're the ones where it doesn't matter if we haven't talked in awhile we can just pick up where we left off. They are always there when I need them and they know they can call me ANYtime for ANYthing. Love you guys!

No comments: