Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Simple Prayer


So, Dougie is in Vail, Colorado hitting the slopes and shmoozing with doctors for the next 4 days and I am here trying to get this house cleaned. Somehow I think he got the better end of the deal. I am FINALLY almost finished painting our wall in the living room. I had no idea when I started this project that it would take this long, but that is often the case with my "projects". My Daddy, the wonderful man that he is, came down today to help me with some things. Thanks Dad! I have come to the conclusion that we are in some desperate need of a family snow day. Tonight during family prayer, Ren was repeating everything I said (as usual) except this time she added a little extra prayer of her own. After I asked Heavenly Father to help us to be able to get a good night sleep, Ren added, "and that we can go to the snow." It took everything in me to not bust up laughing. (Sigh!) Out of the mouths of babes...my sweet Serenity!

No comments: